Friday, July 12, 2013

WWE Neighbor Smackdown

So I'm usually a nice person, even if someone else isn't so nice but the minute someone drags my family(esp the kids) into it...the b#*ch is going down!!

Tonight, like most nights we took Angel(our dog) for a walk.  We did have a few extra peeps joining in the walk tonight since we have some out of town guests visiting(another story for another day).  I was the first to get back to the front door and as I was walking up the little(7 & 8yr old) girls next door said hi, then proceeded to tell me that Bonnie(their dads live in girlfriend) said our kids are bad(not totally sure on this word since the other girl started telling her sister to be quiet) but needless to say if it wasn't something bad about our kids then the one wouldn't have tried to stop the other from talking.  First, why in the world would you tell your kids that, they repeat everything! Second, look in the mirror first before saying anything about my family and if after looking in the mirror you still have something to say then say it to my face.  Ugh!!

This is not the first time we've had issues with Bonnie.  The part I really don't understand is how immature Bonnie has been acting the last few weeks yet complains about her immature boyfriend constantly.  Rather than b#*ching about our kids maybe she should be more concerned about what's going on in her own household first cause I know first hand it's worse there than here!!

Sorry for venting but my options were limited...either talking about it for a little bit on here or punching her in the face!!  I figured this was the cheaper of the two plus I really didn't want to go to jail tonight, cause you know of the whole breastfeeding thing!!  My son would starve! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment