Monday, May 27, 2013

1st Anniversary coming up soon...(Do not read Paul, not for your eyes!!)

So my one year anniversary is coming up and even though we are not married we decided to give each other traditional gifts.  I however already had my gift for Paul, but lucky me the first year is paper so I'm pretty sure my gift qualifies. 

So I know Shutterfly has been around for a while(I'm behind times) but I've just recently really gotten into it.  Its really gotten me ahead of the game on so much(I'm usually a do it the last minute kinda girl), but I already have a father's day card, my anniversary gift and 2 kids birthday presents.  I'm loving it!!  Below is a link to the gift I made Paul, I hope he really likes it.  It kinda sums up our first year together, nice and neat in a little book...

My Shutterfly gift to Paul...

*For anyone else who doesn't know the yearly traditional gifts I found an awesome link on
Hallmark.com, they also list modern anniversary gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment