Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blueberry Cheesecake cookies...aka heaven in your mouth!!

So my dad and stepmom came over for dinner last night to see the family aka Kaden since they are going out of town for a month.  I've been on a sweet kick the last few days and decided to make some cookies(cause the peanut butter fudge I made the day before just wasn't enough sweets) for dessert.  I looked through all the Pinerest pins I had until I came across this one...Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies!!  They are delicious, and I'm not a huge cookie person but these I will make again...and again!!  (I even had a couple for breakfast but don't tell the kids, I made them eat a banana)

Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
4oz cream cheese 
1stick of butter
1/2c light brown surgery, firmly packed
2 eggs
2 boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix(I used 1 box of Betty Crocker)
1 1/2c white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325 degrees

Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar.  Add eggs one at a time until blended.  Combine muffin mix with the butter mixture and mix well.  Fold in chocolate chips.  Chill for at least one hour.  Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.  Bake for 13-15mins or until just turning brown around the edges.  Cool for 1-2 mins!!  

They look really fat and fluffy while baking like a muffin but turn out so yummy in the end!!  I'm pretty sure these will be gone before the weekend.  I'm hoping my sweet tooth will be over by then, I'm trying to loose weight after having a baby not gain it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment