Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Double Chocolate Pudding Cookies

Continuing on my epic cookie adventure...this week I made double chocolate pudding cookies.  So far the results from family and friends who have tried them are "Mmmmm", "Damn these are good", "Wow can I have another", and some other noises that I'm not sure how to write out but pretty much sounded like they were having an orgasm.


So here it is...the OMG cookie recipe...

Double Chocolate Pudding Cookie

Ingredients

1 cup margarine(or butter)  softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
3.4oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs (at room temp)
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl
Stir in pudding mix(dry) and vanilla
Beat in one egg at a time
In separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder
Slowly stir in flour mix into wet ingredients
Stir in chocolate chips
Spray cookie sheet
Spoon cookie dough onto the baking sheet
Bake for 8-10 minutes


I'm not a huge chocolate chip cookie fan but these are awesome.  Thank god we have a dog that I take for walks daily, a 3yr old and a 4yr old to chase after because I'm pretty sure I ate half of the cookies!,

No comments:

Post a Comment