Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day...everyday!!


First and foremost I want to wish all Mothers and mother figures a Happy Mothers Day!!  So many women deserve a high five today...everyday for that matter.

I myself have multiple mothers, my mom, my stepmom and a b-mom!  I also have my boyfriends mother who I might as well call my mother in law.  Each one of these women has impacted my life some way.  I've butted heads with them, learned life lessons from them, cried and laughed with them. Without them I would not be who I am today, I would not be the mother I am today!  I have a greater appreciation for my moms now that I'm a mom myself even if that's only been for a few months


I hope to one day have my children grow up thinking I'm an awesome mom, someone they can go to for anything.  To know I give my love to them unconditionally, even when they are in trouble.  If my children are anything like me, they'll definitely be in trouble a time or two!! :)

I think it's great there is a day to celebrate moms(and dads) but everyday parents should be celebrated.  Whether they are stay at home parents taking care of the kids or working 9-5 so those kids can have the clothes and toys they want.  Everyday is Mother's Day, remember that so anytime you see a mom, give her a smile and thumbs up.  It will make her day and she'll know she's doing good.  I know I sometimes have to be reminded I'm doing good(esp when Kaden is crying and nothing seems to calm him down).  So thank you moms of the world for keeping us kids(young and old) loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment