Sunday, May 5, 2013

Catholic Blowout...aka poopy diaper!!


So last night we went to Saturday night mass with my "in laws" in this cute little church in Elba Minnesota.  It is only one room, so if your child is screaming you step outside not into a cry room!!  On average there are maybe 30-40 people there however last night it didn't seem as full.  I am not catholic(or very religious at all) so I don't know all the rules of church when I go.

In March when we visited and I ended up downstairs(which you get to from outside) because my 1month old scream within the first few minutes of being there.  He's now 2 1/2 months and this time was quite...until he let out very wet sounding fart!!  But it wasn't a fart!!! :)



Oh my Lordy did it smell, so bad that the man in front of us moved up a pew after communion(I'm assuming that's why he moved).  I was going to get up and go downstairs to change him but he was leaking everywhere(including on my sweater...little turd, no pun intended) but ended up changing him right there in the pew.  To make it worse, when I took off the nasty poopy diaper and the edges folded in right on the poop so I couldn't roll it up correctly.  I ended up wrapping a wipe around it then the poopy clothes and sticking it on top of the diaper bag.  I could smell it thru the rest of the service and wondered who else could too(but didn't really care).

God forgives bad smells...right??

No comments:

Post a Comment