Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Addiction to Pinterest

Hi my name is Ingrid and I'm a Pinterholic.  I love pinterest, just can't help myself! I love all the ideas I get from it although I know myself pretty well and even though I think ill try every craft project or recipe I know I really won't.  It's the thought that counts right?? 

I do however try some of the things I pin and today was a good one!  If you love orange jello, vanilla pudding, cool whip, pineapple, and mandarin oranges then you need to try this...

Orange Fluff Jello Salad:
1 large package of Vanilla pudding
1 large package orange jello
2 cups water
1 16oz Cool whip
1/2 bag mini marshmellows
1 can pineapple tidbits
1 can mandarin oranges

Directions:
Mix together pudding, jello, and water over medium heat until it boils.  Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.  Refrigerate until mixture has thicked (about an hour). Beat until creamy.  Fold in cool whip, marshmellows and fruit.  Chill about an hour before serving. 

I could sit and eat the whole thing it's so yummy!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment