Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Beginning...


This being my first post I'll tell you a little about myself.  My name is Ingrid and I live with my boyfriend Paul.  He has 2 kids, a 4yr old named Rylan and a 3yr old named Lilly.  In February we had a son together.  His name is Kaden, and like every mother I think he's the cutest thing ever.  I grew up in the Kansas City area and went to KU.  Although I didn't finish college, I learned a lot of things and met many great friends.  

Friends and family are very important to me.  My family is very extended and thanks to Facebook I'm able to keep in touch with most of them.  Paul's family is in Minnesota so we try to visit them as often as possible.  I'm sure I'll write many stories about our adventures in the north.  

I love crafting, organizing and taking care of my family.  It's my job and I love it.  I like trying new things and sharing the results with friends and family so I figured why not share it with everyone else too.  I hope everyone enjoys my posts, please feel free to leave comments about things I post and I'll try to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment