Saturday, April 27, 2013

Getting Milked...aka breastfeeding!!

So last night we were in bed watching a movie and eating popcorn, I was breastfeeding Kaden before putting him to bed and this is the conversation that followed...

Paul: what's it feel like to be milked?

Me: Milked??

Paul: Yeah you know when Kaden eats?

Me: Umm...(laughing)

Paul: Does it feel good?

Me: Umm...I wouldn't say that exactly(still laughing)

Paul: I mean when you're that full can you feel relief when he eats?

Me: So there was a plate of food the kids left on the couch, Angel ate all the chicken.  When I asked Manny(a friend's son) about the empty plate he pointed to Angel.  I looked at her and she was smacking and licking her lips together.( I tried to change to topic to something that happened earlier, didn't work)

Paul: Thats pretty funny(looks at Kaden again) but does it feel good?

Me: My boobs don't hurt anymore but it's not like I feel like I'm being milked and its not a feeling that just washes over me with relief.

Paul: Ok, that's all I wanted to know?

Me: You know what does feel weird though...when Kaden falls half asleep while eating.  He kind of gets a half smile on his face and flicks his tongue on my nipple.  Cracks me up every time he does it.

Paul: Thats my boy!!

That was definitely an interesting conversation to end our day!!  I'm now forever going to think about myself being "milked" while I feed my son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment