Monday, April 22, 2013

Holy F@#k...man(mom) down!!

So I just stubbed my toe and saw my life flash before my eyes.  Not really but holy hell why does it have to hurt so bad.  I've had huge bruises and not even remember getting them, but one little stubbed toe and I'm finished.  Thank god I wasn't  holding my son, good chance he would have had a close up  view of my stubbed toe when I dropped him from shock.  I wouldn't have actually dropped him but guarantee he would have learned a few new words even if he is only 2months old.  

And while on the subject, why do paper cuts and hitting your elbow hurt so bad too??  Such tiny little accidents and life itself is over(for about a minute)!!  I mean you get a paper cut and you start flapping your hand around(or at least I do) like you just cut off your whole hand.  Then when someone asks if your ok and you show them the huge gash that you are sure is dripping blood and they don't see a thing you're like "there, it's right there" pointing at it like your life depends on it.  And whose joke was it to call it the funny bone cause it sure as hell isn't funny.  I've cried when hitting that thing before, of course I was laughing too, but it so wasn't funny.  

Just had to get that off my chest, thanks for listening to my rant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment