Sunday, April 14, 2013

Time for oneself-nonexistent with 6week old

I never been one to spend a long time getting ready to go out but I still liked my hair looking good and my face not completely zombie looking.  That being said my hair has been in an almost permanent messy bun like state for about 6weeks now.  Not much I can do about the zombie face until my son sleeps through the night so I'll take one win at a time for now.

My birthday was earlier this months and thanks to my stepmom and dad I received a new hair straightener that I was so in desperate need of.  I used to own a chi and loved it, that is until I got a BaByliss Pro.  WOW is all I can say!  I have really thick hair and was able to straighten it in under  10 minutes.  Anyone with a baby/kids can understand the importance of that.  Just cause you have kids and its harder to find some time for yourself doesn't mean you have to always sacrifice your looks.

Not only do I want to look good for myself but also for my boyfriend.  Just cause we're together and we have a child together does not mean I get to let myself go.  I might not always be dressed the best and I still might have my hair in a messy bun from time to time but damn if I'm not going to try and keep the fire alive while having a baby on my hip!

No comments:

Post a Comment