Saturday, April 20, 2013

Time to cuddle


I love days like this...especially when Paul is out of town.  Yes Kaden is only 7 1/2 weeks old but he's pretty independent already(like his mama) except at night.  He's loves to cuddle at night but during the day a whole other story.  

Kaden loves his play mat(my favorite thing I have for him), bouncer, and swing.  During the day he spends a great deal of time looking in the mirror on his mat making faces at himself and talking.  He does like when I sing to him(no matter if its patty cake or a song on pandora)!!  

However today is different.  He's all cuddled up against my chest just talking and looking at me.  We blow bubbles together, makes faces at each other and talk pretty much about everything.  Well I talk he just kinda stares at me.  

I know these moments won't last forever so I plan on cherishing the ones I have.  He's my baby boy and always will be no matter how old he gets I will always remember these days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment