Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

Over this past year I've watched you with Rylan and Lilly and I see the joy they have in their eyes every time you are around.  They love spending time with you, whether its wrestling around or reading.  I also love that you take time to spend with them individually so that they each feel special.
In February we added another child to the bunch and I've seen your love grow to include a new baby but never lessen for the first 2.  I could not ask for a better partner to raise a family with.  You are a true role model to all 3 kids.  It makes me so happy to know you love being a father just as much as I love being a mother. 
So that being said, I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Daddy and to all the other wonderful dads out there!!
Love,
Ingrid
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment