Thursday, June 13, 2013

Leaving On A Jet Plane(or driving a Cadilac) to Memphis

So remember a month or so ago I posted about being home alone while Paul was out of town for the weekend and it was a trial run for when he had to leave for work training??  Well that day has come, he left Monday night to drive to Memphis with a couple of coworkers.  Sad that he left but happy cause his trip isn't going to be as long as originally planned.

Tuesday was the first whole day alone and I did absolutely nothing.  It felt good to relax and not have the house to worry about.  I didn't clean, pick up anything, or wash a single dish.  It was pure bliss(although I did feel a little bad at the end of the day since I hadn't accomplished anything).

Wednesday I went to my mother's around 10am.  We went swimming, shopping and just hung out for a little bit.  After that I went to my father's where I had an awesome dinner that my stepmom cooked.  My sister even came over to see me, or rather to see Kaden but that's all good.  I know she still loves me, I'm just not as cute as Kaden!!  It was nice not to be home, for it made the day go by really fast. 

Today...today my man comes home!  I'm excited to see him as I know he's excited to see me(and I know you read this so if your not then you better act like it...jk).  Luckily the house is pretty clean, and I already did the dishes this morning so all that's left is to shave my legs!!  And get your minds out of the gutter, its 90 degrees out and I want to put on shorts not wear pants(and maybe for him a little but really for me).  Hopefully he wont be too tired when he gets home so I can spend a little "time" with him before he crashes for the night then has to get up and work a 12hr shift tomorrow.


Welcome home babe, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment