Monday, June 24, 2013

Time flies...baby boy is 4months old!!

All I can say is WOW...time flies!!  I feels like yesterday that Kaden was born and here it is already 4 months later.  He's growing like a damn weed which is wonderful and sad all at the same time.  I want him to stay the way he is cause he's just so darn cute but at the same time I can't wait to see who he becomes.  His personality it starting to really show in his expressions and noises that he makes.

One of my favorite things now is when he giggles...I mean could the kid get any cuter.  I could do with a little less drool but in the end I don't really mind, I just know that now at the end of the day I'll have dry drool spots on my clothes.  Part of being a mom I guess!! 


Before I know it he'll be turning 1, then going to kindergarten and graduating high school.  Not sure if I'm ready for all that...but I'll enjoy all the days leading up to it.  Oh the stories to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment