Sunday, June 16, 2013

Randomness of the day...

1.  Putting a 100piece Disney puzzle together by myself, well started out putting 2 others together with Paul and the kids but by the third they were done.  Guess I wasn't cause I wanted to see the damn pic and I liked it!!

2. Walking in on a conversation that my dad and boyfriend were having...
     Dad-"so they say its good to massage breasts cause it helps prevent breast cancer"
     Paul-"see Ingrid, I should massage yours more"
     I roll my eyes
     Paul-"your dad is pretty much giving me permission to play anytime"
     I roll my eyes again
     Dad-"yep, pretty much true"

3. My 3 1/2 month old attempting to feed from my stepmom, as in latching to her shirt and leaving a small wet spot!  That's my boy, he's a boobie man like his daddy!!

4. Lilly walking with a cup of kool aid, spills some on her foot, sits on the ground and licks her toes, then precedes to take off her flip flop and lick it to...and the whole time I just sat there staring with a smile on my face and shaking my head!!  Oh the life of a 4 year!!

5. Neighbor's outside grilling some t-bones tells Paul they are his Fathers Day t-bones, Paul responds Ingrid's going to get her t-bone tonight!!  And once again I roll my eyes!!

Overall today was a great day spent with great people(my dad, stepmom, sister, Paul and the kids) in honor of celebrating Fathers Day!!  Many great memories and lots and lots of laughs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment