Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rocked that baby bump!!

So as I look at my baby bump pictures reminiscing...kinda makes me want another baby.  LOL just kidding.  I mean I do but I'm enjoying my baby boy right now.  Maybe I'll give him a younger sibling next year!  For now he has 2 older siblings to play with.  To me my bump grew slowly at the beginning then just exploded at the end.
I loved that I was able to wear my regular clothes up to my 8th month.  I carried so high that all my pants(thank god its the low on your hip era) were able to still button shut.  And of course sweats stretch so that I was a plus. 

I have a friend who is a photographer(check out her page here...Fish Kiss Photo) and so at 34 weeks we did maternity pictures.  LOVED them!!!
Finally my due date came and went.  Everyone...and I mean everyone thought I would go early cause I was so big, little did we know how big my son was.  He knew how big he was and therefore didn't want to try and come out. 
 
 The night before I went in to be induced...looking huge...
After labor for 12 hours, pushing for 3 hours...he still wouldn't come out so C-section it was.  And no wonder, damn kid was 10lbs 5oz.  No one had a clue, my doctor thought he would be about 8 1/2lbs.  SURPRISE!!  I gained 30-35lbs, hell I had lost 2/3rds of my weight(baby and water) by the time I got to go home. 
 
There are days I miss it and then there are times that I love that I don't hurt.  My back killed...which is no wonder with his size.  Guessing he was on a nerve that last few months.  Some days I couldn't even stand up straight.  But I would go though it all again!!
 

 
Like my blog?  Don't forget to vote...Icon is on the side!!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so impressed with how long you were able to wear regular clothes!

    ReplyDelete